Ibanez AZ24027TFF Prestige Tri Fade Burst Flat w/case
Taking adaptability to new extremes, the AZ series has established itself and carved out a place that spans everything from the warmest blues licks, to the most intense, shred-heavy metal riffs. Carrying this ethos forward, the AZ line embodies time-tested Ibanez innovation and player-focused features like a smooth, oval neck grip, a well-balanced asymmetrical body shape, and the neck heel allowing for unrivaled playability.
- Prestige - There are three principles behind the Ibanez Prestige line: Precision, Performance, and Playability. Prestige combines high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, in order to achieve true innovation in design and construction. The series incorporates ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world as the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
- Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck The S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
- S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboard The S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack, a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatment Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes. The Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
- Alder body The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ H-H pickups Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using distortion and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted and works well with various effect pedals.
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Gotoh® T1872S tremolo The T1872S tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- dyna-MIX10 switching system with Alter Switch The dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
- Hardshell case included Ibanez Hardshell case gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.
- Oil-impregnated Bone nut The Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic rear body contour A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
SIGN UP FOR OUR VIP LIST!
Want first dibs on new arrivals, store specials and events? Get the scoop here!